How to Apply
Step 1: Assistance regarding Visa rules
|Helpline Number||022-67866003||(West India)|
Step 2 : Pre-Applications checks
- Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa, as this is entirely the prerogative of The Royal Thai Embassy
- Please go the link “Visa Types” to understand details of various visas categories and their documentation.
- Must see the photo specification before submission of passport.
Submission of Visa Application
- Please ensure you read the security regulation notices before you visit the Thailand visa application center.
- Please contact the Security Guard at entrance of the Thailand Visa Application Centre with your Passport & visa application form. Please collect a token from the Security Guard outside the Visa Application Centre & wait in the Visa Application Centre till your turn
- Once your token number is announced please proceed to the counter for submission.
- The applicant / representatives are requested to address their application to VFS officer with the applicable documents as per their category.
- If your Visa Application form is not complete / documents not completed you will be requested to complete the same and then collect a fresh token to submit your application.
- Collect payment advice and proceed to cashier counter for making payment.
- After made the payment please collect acknowledgement receipt which applicant needs to provide at the time of collection.
Step 3 : Track your application
- Visit track page to track your application
- Key in your receipt Number (Barcode) provided at time of submission of your application and Date of Birth if you have submitted your application at Thailand VAC.
- Call on helpline number to check your passport status.
- Email us to know your passport status.
Step 4 : Collection of Passport
- Please carry your ID proof to show at the entrance to the security guard
- Please keep your receipt in hand to be shown at the entry.
- Authorization letter from the applicant along with their photo ID proof in addition to the original invoice cum receipt if a representative is collecting the passport. For the Travel Agents, an Authorization letter would be required on the Travel agency’s original letter head with the list details of the applicants for which the passports are being collected.
- Please collect a token from the Security Guard outside the Visa Application Centre
- Once your token number is announced please proceed to Counter
- Please approach the counter as per the token number to collect your passport.