Transit visas are issued to foreigners passing through Thailand. Application procedures are the same as for tourist visas.
Note: For Transit visa applicant has to first submit all documentation and passport for approval from “The Royal Thai Consulate”. After the case is approved by the consulate then applicant can make the payment of visa fees.
|SR No||Category||Period of Stay||Fees|
|1||Transit Single Entry 90 days/ 03 months||Stay must not exceed 30 days||1900/-|
|2||Transit Sports Single Entry 90 days/ 03 months||Stay must not exceed 30 days||1900/-|
|3||Transit Crew Single Entry90 days/ 03 months||Stay must not exceed 30 days exceeding 30 days||1900/-|
|4||Transit Double 180 Days / 06 Months||Each Entry 30 days||3800/-|
|VFS Service Fees||
₹ 200 per application
*The service fee is inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%
- All the charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn.
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts for all the payments.
Jurisdiction for applicants applying from Mumbai, Pune, Goa & Ahmedabad comprising the states of: Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune and Goa can be submitted with local address proof. (Registered leave and license agreement copy and Company’s letter stating your current address)After, the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
- A photocopy of all the supporting documents of primary applicant (Bank statement/covering letter/tickets/invitation letter, etc.) needs to be attached with secondary applicant’s application (in case of sponsoring family members or groups).
- Bank Statement needs to be submitted till date.
- If an applicant is submitting company’s Bank Statement, he/she needs to submit Company Registration Certificate or GST registration Certificate.
- All Travel agents needs to tag agency sticker on passports for submission of applications.
- After the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
***IMPORTANT : If your visa is granted then it is the applicant's responsibility to check all the content of the visa issued to ensure it covers the period of stay requested, the number of entries required, the applicant details and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.***
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border.
- It should have a white background only.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 60% - 70% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, with the mouth closed.
- It should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be with the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned and color photocopies would not be accepted
Mumbai - Minimum 4 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Ahmedabad - Minimum 6 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Pune - Minimum 6 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Goa - Minimum 6 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Weekend : Saturday and Sunday