|Category||Period of Stay||Fees|
|Tourist Single Entry 90 Days / 03 months||Stay must not exceed 60 days||2500/-|
|Tourist Medical Single Entry||Stay must not exceed 60 days||2500/-|
|Tourist Multiple||Stay must not exceed 60 days||12,000/-|
|VFS Service Fees||
₹ 200 per application
*The service fee is inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%
- All the charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn.
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts for all the payments.
Jurisdiction for applicants applying from Mumbai, Pune, Goa & Ahmedabad comprising the states of: Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune and Goa can be submitted with local address proof. (Registered leave and license agreement copy and Company’s letter stating your current address) After, the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
- A photocopy of all the supporting documents of primary applicant (Bank statement/covering letter/tickets/invitation letter, etc.) needs to be attached with secondary applicant’s application (in case of sponsoring family members or groups).
- Bank Statement needs to be submitted till date with Original Seal and Stamp from Bank.
- If an applicant is submitting company’s Bank Statement, he/she needs to submit Company Registration Certificate or GST registration Certificate.
- Validity of the visa denotes the time period during which the traveler can use the visa while the period of stay denotes the amount of time the traveler can stay in Thailand.
- Indian / Foreign nationals can request more than a single entry Tourist Visa. There is multiple entries which can be given. For multiple entries Tourist Visa, the validity of Visa is 6 months.
- Local guarantor should be the one who is not traveling.
- Personal Covering Letter is Mandatory in Typed format only. (Applicant Name, Passport Details, Travel Dated, Purpose of travel, accommodation details, expenses to be borne by, Signature, Contact number, residential address and email address )
- In case of applicants applying for Tourist visa applicant needs to provide hotel accommodation proof as per travel dates ;in case of staying at relatives or friends place applicant will need to submit Invitation letter specifying dates as per tickets
- No additional passport to submitted by applicant for Tourist visa unless the applicant is a Frequent Flyer
All Travel agents needs to tag agency sticker on passports for submission of applications.
- After the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
- ***IMPORTANT : If your visa is granted then it is the applicant's responsibility to check all the content of the visa issued to ensure it covers the period of stay requested, the number of entries required, the applicant details and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.***
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border.
- It should have a white background only.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 60% - 70% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, with the mouth closed.
- It should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be with the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned and color photocopies would not be accepted
Mumbai - Minimum 03 working days if application is submitted before 11:00 IST & minimum 04 workings days for all applications submitted after 11:00 IST including the day of submission at the consulate.
Ahmedabad - Minimum 6 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Pune - Minimum 6 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Goa - Minimum 6 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
Weekend : Saturday and Sunday