Category O (Working with NGO or public charity organization)
This type of visa is designed for applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to work with NGO or Public Charity Organization.
Visa Fees and Service Charges
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|INR 12000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
Visa fee listed above is per applicant
VFS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa Fees:
|No of Applications||Service Charge per application including all taxes|
|Above 25||INR 185|
Optional Courier Service
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||INR 310/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
- Visa Application Form: The form shall be filled online (on VFS website), printed out and signed.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
- Confirmed inbound ticket to Thailand
- From India:
- Original letter from related organisation located in India to confirm purpose (if applicable)
- From Thailand:
- Original invitation letter from related organisation to the applicant confirming its acceptance of applicant’s volunteering
- Copy of Certificate / License to establish the organisation issued by the Thai concerned authority
- Evidence of adequate finance (Any of below)
- Original Bank Statement from past 6 months
- Copy of credit Card issued by a bank or financial institution along with credit card statement from last month.
- Applicant traveling from some particular countries (see list) have to submit International Health Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
|Download the checklist|
- Colour photographs
- Not older than 3 months
- Size 3.5x4.5 cm
- White background
- Dark coloured clothes
- Full face must be visible, with face and eyes in correct position to the camera, and teeth invisible.
- No sunglasses, hat or any head covering (unless it is warn due to religious beliefs)
- Photographs must be clear, of good quality, and are not digitally modified.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 5 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Thailand Visa Application Form for Kolkata should be filled up online. For more details click here.