Submission Through Courier
Applicant can send their application directly to Thailand Visa Application Centre, Kolkata only from four blue dart centres below for forwarding to the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Kolkata.
All visa fees listed below are per applicant.
- Applying through courier facility visa fees for Tourist/Transit Visa must be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn in the name of “VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd”, payable in Kolkata.
- Applying through courier facility visa fees for Non-Immigrant Visa must be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn in the name of “ VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd”, payable in Kolkata
Visa Fees & Validity
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Transit Visa||INR 1900||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days|
|Tourist Visa (Single Entry)||INR 2500||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days.|
|Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12000||6 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12000||1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Three Year Non-Immigrant Visa' B' (Multiple Entry)||INR 24000||3 Years||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
Applying through courier - Thailand Visa Application Centre Kolkata also accepts the Visa applications through Blue Dart (only from four locations) courier service and return of passport at a nominal charge of INR 805/- in form of a Demand Draft in favor of “VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd” payable at Kolkata only per application/-(including courier and Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%).
For documents requirement please go to the link “VISA TYPES column” to understand details of various visas as per your category.
Applicant needs to ensure the following before handing over application to Blue Dart officer:
- All the mandatory documents are to be placed in a 24 cm x 30 cm cloth-lined envelope.
- Each application has to be packed in a separate envelope.
- Applicant submits his/her passport, completed visa form duly signed, all supporting documents (collectively, the “Documents") and the applicable fees.
- The mode of payment of visa fees for Tourist/Transit Visa is only by demand draft in favor of “VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd" payable at Kolkata
- The mode of payment of visa fees for Non-Immigrant Visa is only by demand draft in favor of “VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd" payable at Kolkata
- Service Charge of Rs 805/- (this is inclusive of VFS service charge, courier fee and taxes) for VFS has to be paid in form of a DEMAND DRAFT in favor of "VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd" payable at Kolkata
- The envelope needs to be sealed in front of the Blue Dart executive.
- Blue Dart executive issues Air Waybill as a token of receipt.
- The air waybill needs to be kept safe and shown at the time of receiving of the passport after processing.
- The envelope should be addressed to :
VFS Thailand Visa Application Centre
5th Floor, Rene Tower
Plot No. AA-I, 1842, Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba
- Please check the spelling of demand draft before sending.
- Applications received with wrong demand draft for either of VFS service charges and The Royal Thai Consulate-General visa fee will not be processed and VFS will not be liable to send back the unprocessed demand draft/documents/application back to the client.
- If the return address provided by the applicant is not serviceable through Blue Dart; our VFS Thailand Helpline will give you a call about the same. This may result in a delay in forwarding your Visa Application or returning your documents to you. We request you to kindly check the serviceability of Blue Dart, for the return address by calling us on our Helpline number 022-67866003 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No payment to be made separately to Blue Dart.
- For any further Clarification you can contact us on our Helpline – 022-67866003 OR send an e-mail on email@example.com
Contact OF Blue Dart center
Blue Dart Express LTD
Blue Dart Express LTD
Blue Dart Express LTD
Blue Dart Express LTD,
|Visa Application||Submitted On:||Visa Collection On:|
|Monday - Friday||09:30 – 17:00||On 5th working day.|